Or download an offline donation form to send your check or money order by mail.
About Run for YAI and the ING New York City Marathon.
The ING New York City Marathon attracts runners, of all levels, from across the globe. But it’s more than just a major sporting event: many runners use their participation as a way to make a difference. You can too.
By committing to raise $3,000* you will be provided guaranteed entry in the 2013 ING New York City Marathon.
As a member of the Run for YAI team you will have a life-changing experience with other athletes. Train together, share the motivation, and engage others to help us move beyond disability.
Sign up today and receive a FREE 16-week marathon training program provided by JackRabbit Sports!
- Twice weekly coached sessions in Central Park
- 24/7 online coached support and guidance
- Suggested daily workout schedules and training tips
- Team Night in JackRabbit retail location + 15% off discount
- 10% off on JackRabbit gear for the duration of the program
- Informational Workshop with a local expert to address marathon nutrition and/or injury care & prevention
- JackRabbit Technical shirt
- Access to in park bag watch station for weekday workouts
Traveling to the race?
Enjoy discounts on travel packages for you and your family provided by Anthony Travel, the official travel partner of the 2013 ING NYC Marathon.
Call (866) 913-7168 and reference YAI to book your hotel. Availability is limited and is first come, first serve. Guests will need to book by August 31st to guarantee rate.
For general information contact:
*Minimum requirement set by the New York Roadrunners.